Conferences and Business in Sliema – Palazzo Capua:
The facilities include lovely reception rooms and boardrooms and a high class range of catering services to suit all your Malta meetings and event requirements including self-service or full waiter service. During your business meetings you may even include a final banquet in the great Hall as a perfect end to any event; with a vast menu range and wine list complemented by a high standard of service.
Palazzo Capua forms an integral part of the adjacent Victoria and The Palace hotels, as the Alexandra Gardens join Palazzo Capua with The Palace.Â For large functions and meetings in Malta these gardens serve as an extension to the State Hall thus incorporating established quality conferencing and accommodation facilities. Its excellent professional amenities, as well as its underground parking facilities, make this fine Neoclassical building an original and ideal venue for all types of seminars, conferences, business meetings or any other reason for meeting in Malta.Â Be sure to rely on the full support of our experienced and dedicated staff as we seek to provide the best personal service in an inimitable environment to the full satisfaction of our clientâ€™s business meeting in Malta.
- Palazzo Capua, a former royal residence, provides an elegant setting for any type of event
- Built in the early 19th Century, it remains one of Sliema’s most prominent Victorian buildings
- It offers exceptional facilities for receptions and banquets, and provides distinct and prestigious settings for business and social functions
- It houses five luxuriously decorated suites, four of which are duplex
- They are designed down to the finest detail and each suite is uniquely characterized by its history
Â Venue Capacities: