William Shakespeare Suite
The William Shakespeare Suite details:
The William Shakespeare Suite is the major conference hall of The Victoria Hotel in Sliema. This conference hall in Sliema is equipped with natural day light and a large terrace which offers the possibility to host coffee breaks outside looking over The Palazzo Capua. It also has the feasibility to be divided into three separate rooms namely William Shakespeare, Charles Dickens and Lord Tennyson suites making it most convenient for smaller meetings or for breakout rooms. The suite enjoys a beautiful adjoining terrace and can cater for up to 100 seated or 200 standing guests.
It is an ideal venue for any type ofÂ event you have in mind.
- A classical Victorian style hall
- It may be partitioned into 3 sections ideal for small business meetings and breakout rooms
- Adjacent to a terrace overlooking theÂ Palazzo Capua
- Parquet tiling
- Ideal for coffee breaks, a stand-up lunch, dinners or even cocktail receptions
- Natural and artificial lighting
- Dimmable lighting