The Prestigious Palazzo Capua: Events and Weddings in Sliema
The Palazzo located inÂ SliemaÂ Malta,Â offers a truly unique venue for family occasions. The grandeur of the architectural structure and the finely detailed finishing of the palace provide the ideal backdrop for some beautiful photography.Â Palazzo CapuaÂ offers an antique elegance of its own including the use of antique silver cutlery and crystal goblets. Whether it is a large scale event or a more intimate affair like a special wedding day, the inspirational surroundings, the stunning interior, the exceptional service and our attention for detail all come together to offer a unique occasion that is sure to leave fond memories of anyoneâ€™s special day.
The Palazzo, is meticulously furnished in period furniture and fittings and offers a truly unique venue forÂ weddings in MaltaÂ or even for themed evenings. This is the perfect location for a Masquerade Ball or a Medieval Themed Night.
The exceptional service and our attention for detail all come together to offer anyone that unique occasion. Some interesting facts about the Palazzo:
- Palazzo Capua, a former royal residence, provides an elegant setting for any type of event.
- Built in the early 19th Century, it remains one of Sliema’s most prominent Victorian buildings.
- It offers exceptional facilities for receptions and banquets, and provides awesome setting for special wedding functions.
- It houses five luxuriously decorated suites, four of which are duplex.
- They are designed down to the finest detail and each suite is uniquely characterized by its history.
|Style||Reception (winter)||Reception (summer)||Banquet|